50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
- Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n' drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible - now with multitouch!
- Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
- Media controls for easy control over media playback.
- Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
- Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
- Clean, minimalist design.
- Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
- Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
- View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
Tags: touchpad server, trackpad server, touchpad without server, touchpad server mac, touch pad no server, настройка приложения touchpad, embedded touchpad code, touchpas without server, para la touchpad, touchpad server to control device.
- Updating to version 1.3 requires an updated Touchpad Server application! Download here: http://www.thingsstuff.com/2012/04/12/touchpad-a-computer-remote-control-app-for-android/
- Added support for multitouch (drag n' drop and scrolling modes).
- Added optional modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt toggle buttons).
- Added option to control the scroll bar size.
- Changed default Timeout to 500 ms.
- Hardware keyboards and more hardware buttons supported.
- Fixed jump when first moving the cursor.