If you are having issues logging in, try to log in with your account number.
**Highly recommended**: Clear your app data.
Long press on your account name -> Clear ALL app-data
This will mean you'll need to log in and select your primary mobile and sync/notification settings.
For more details: http://dx3.psychopyko.com/apps/tpg-monitor/tpg-monitor-manual/
26/10/2013 - Many people (including myself) have found that TPG Monitor has stopped updating with the latest changes. I am currently investigating this issue and will publish a new update once this is fixed. Thank you for your patience!
* If something isn't working, please email me: dx3 [-at-] psychopyko [dot] com
* For more info see: http://dx3.psychopyko.com/apps/tpg-monitor/tpg-monitor-manual/
A simple, easy to use app that shows your TPG mobile usage. If you like it, please rate and review :)
Supports all TPG standard standalone mobile plans
* 3G Plenty Plan Saver
* Super Value Plans
* Talk and Text
* Cap Saver
* No ads
* Log in and you're ready to go!
* Specify a time for the app to automatically get updated information from TPG each day.
* Notification if you one or more of your plans reaches 80% of your quota
* View all mobile plans associated with the account
* Long press to set primary/default mobile plan (usage will then be automagically displayed when you log in)
* Bars to indicate usage target (based on number of days into usage period)
* Summary of remaining balance
* Aggregated usage charges for Cap Saver & PAYG plans
0. There appears to be issues with getting usage data right at the start of your plan cycle - ie. when TPG shows no data, looking into this.
1. The app only works for TPG's mobile plans. Will not work for Internet plans.
2. For FAQ + how to use app, visit the website http://dx3.psychopyko.com/apps/tpg-monitor/
3. Feel free to send bugs, feedback and suggestions to: dx3.feedback [-at-] psychopyko [dot] com :)
The data displayed in the app is scraped off TPG's website. Whilst I have tried my best, there is still the possibility of bugs that may cause some issues with displaying the correct data. If something looks wrong, please use common sense and double check your usage on TPG's website.
Tags: facebook no peer certificate, no peer certificate facebook, peer certificate facebook, no peer certificate, facebook peer certificate, facebook error no peer certificate, facebook mobil no peer certificate, facebooknopeercertificate, tpg monitor, facebook app no peer certificate.
* Fixed bug with Super Infinity/Heavy plan Data limits showing incorrectly
* Fixed bug where you could not disable autosync
* Fixed bug where autosync (when enabled) would not automatically be set after a reboot
* Fixed other small/minor bugs
1. v2.0 was a huge update, and many bugs have been fixed though some may have been missed
2. An uninstall and then reinstall works really well to resolve odd issues.
3. If you have issues, please let me know: dx3 [-at-] psychopyko [dot] com