1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Useful and fast
- Easy to use
- Crashes sometimes
- Speech only in English
Write your word and translate it to the language you need
TransZilla Translator is an Android translator that supports more than 50 languages and it's pretty easy to use. You just need to choose the languages and write your word or text on the white space above and tap on the Go button to translate it.
There's also speech, which is only supported in English but Text to Speech is supported in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. In addition, you can also share them via Bluetooth, GMail, Twitter and many more, which isn't really necessary.
The app was developed by Kodexo and although it crashes sometimes, it's still a useful app when faced with language problems.
★★★No. 1 Android Translator App★★★
TransZilla Translator has reached 2 Million Downloads worldwide! Thanks for supporting your favorite Translator app on Android! We are working on new version with more features and better user experience!
★★★NEW: Remove Ads for FREE with GetJar gold★★★
TransZilla is free translator which uses Google Translate.
The translator supports more than 50 languages (over 2500 language pairs).
Use translator for words, sentences translation.
Type text in translator and click GO.
• Translate text between more than 50 languages
• Dictionary - Enter single word and select languages to translate and you will get all meanings of the word
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud - Text To Speech is available in 27 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and more
• Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it - Translator Voice input is available in more than 30 languages
• Share translation via SMS, Email, Gmail, Twitter/Tweet, Facebook
• Auto Detect language for translate
• Quick translator
To use Speech recognition you need Google Voice Search & Speech Recognition installed. This is the enginge which TransZilla using to recognize your voice.
Text To Speech:
To use TTS function you need to install one of the following Text To Speech Enginges: Google Text-to-Speech, PICO TTS, SVOX Text to Speech, IVONA Text-to-Speech.
TransZilla supports translation between more than 50 languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Speech recognition is now supported by over than 30 languages:
Afrikaans, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Catala, Cestina, Deutsch, English, Spanish, Espanol, French, Galego, IsiZulu, Islenska, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Lingva Latina and other.
Text to speech is now supported by 27 languages:
English, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Note: The supported languages may depends on different devices and Android versions
Best free translator. Translating text now is fun.
If you enjoy this app, be sure to rate each new version with 5 stars on the App Store. Your positive ratings and reviews allow us to improve/update the app. Please don’t leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the App Store (because we can’t answer you back). Instead, please contact the developer directly via email. We are glad to help our users.
➜ Visit our website for more info: http://www.borixo.com/
➜ Drop us a line: email@example.com
❤ If you enjoy the app, please rate it on App Store and tell a friend
- Fixed: Issues on some devices
- New: Dictionary when enter single word
- New: Get Rewards by Pocket Change when open the app every day
- New: Set speech recognition language to selected
- Fixed: Share via SMS in Android 4.x
- Fixed: Text to speech speed
- Fixed: GO button is not hiding behind soft keyboard
- Fixed: Bugs that causing crashes and freezes
- Fixed: Minor issues
- Alan L. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Download O. Downloaded Oct 17, 2013
- Sejad M. Downloaded Jul 29, 2013
- Mitzell C. Downloaded Jul 8, 2013
- Szymon G. Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
- Boby E. Downloaded Jun 28, 2013
- Shaho2027 Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Daodenh H. Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- Faezhaidar7@gmail.com Downloaded Jun 14, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This is fantastic I love it it's awesome I realy tgink this could have a widget but still very good
It's A Big Translate.
Its a really fun app!
I am a limo driver. It helps me communicate with clients
Easy to use. Great tool.