Turbo Download Manager
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By OKYSOFTWARE LLC
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox)
Multiple Parallel downloads
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
=> TDM doesn't support Web sites that require login.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings" Or "Long Press" and use "Normal Mode" to download.
Tags: turbo er source code, manager, turbo manager pro, manager source, internet manager, adm pro browser support, turbo speed for yutube, manager sources, advanced manager pro, turbo er.
=> Reduced memory footprint
=> Few UI enhancements