uNagi Nagios client on android
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- supports multiple Nagios / Icinga accounts that are switchable at runtime;
- allows connections over https (self signed ssl certificates);
- secures account credential storing;
- lists hosts / services hierarchically in a rich and easy-to-use ui;
- provides access to various actions on selected components, such as commenting, acknowledging, dealing with notifications, downtime schedules, obsession, passive checks;
- filters based on component status and/or detail data text (regexp support);
- notifies with sound/vibration on each update when error is detected on a component registered for uNagi alerts;
- applies filters and settings on a per account basis (multiple accounts: multiple display settings / filters);
- supports pnp with zoomable chart component (beta);
- supports NagiosGrapher with zoomable chart component (beta);
- loads the notifications issued for the desired account, with archive access and contact name filtering, and provides access to functions of the hosts/services denoted by the notifications (via context menu items);
- introduces the extended Icinga support as of version 1.3.0
- provides widgets: 3 sizes, opaque and not that opaque;
- needs no additional plugins or extensions on either side for it to run;
- allows shell control: start, silent-start, stop (more coming soon; details on the Steps and Changes page);
- handles special hours (day/time intervals) and custom alerting scheme for these.
- introduces manual / on demand update handling: by enabling it from settings, uNagi will run without background service, and the data is refreshed on demand.
- has no ads;
- as a beta feature allows instant error reporting; enable this feature, if you experience a malfunction that is hard to describe / reproduce. No sensitive data of any kind is gathered by these reports, pure filtered stack trace is collected, submitted with date, version number, and an optional reporter! Once a unique error is reported, I will handle it and post a feedback on the report site: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/reports.html
This is a pretty young application, so far tested on 3.2.0, 3.2.3 and 3.3.1;
Though it fits my needs, it would be nice to know others find it useful too.
Hopefully some of you guys can point out bugs that I have missed, provide some ideas to make this app more useable.
Please write me a note about your ideas, thoughts, things that should be better, things that you miss in the application, so I can work on them to improve it.
Thank you in advance for helping me with your opinion!
For a bit more detailed description you can visit the dev-site of the application (http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro), where you can
- browse among the changes: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/changes.html
- read the comments got so far: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/comments.html
- view a few more screenshots: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/snapshots.html
- take a look at the Locale / Tasker plug-ins (release candidates): http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html
Tags: nagios android, nagios client android, nagios android anag, unag nagios, nagios all host one list.
Recently changed in this version:
- control how uNagi should use data connections (@oops)
- backup / export, share and import / restore possibility for account preferences
- setting for details data text size, (@Brandon S.)
- mass host/service registering for alerts via Menu -> Account (both suggested by @Bob M.)
- Special Hours added
For full list of changes, comment responses, current tasks and more information check the uNagi dev-site at http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro :)
On uNagi 1.3.0+ the plug-ins should be also updated to 0.5!