5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- More sorting options than the default uninstaller
- Uninstall just in one click
- Search bar
- Notification when uninstalling
- It doesn't perform much more than the default uninstaller
Uninstaller is a non-official Android uninstaller that aims to improve the performance of the default one
When you install this app first time, it sets application cache up, to get the list of users apps installed in your Android. Once you have it you can browse an app by using the search bar on the top. On the list you can see the app name, its version, the date when it was installed and the app size. What's more, you can sort the apps alphabetically, by size or by date (all of them ascending or descending). There's also an option to show notification icon the uninstalling has finished.
We don't really understand the need to have extra uninstallers when the default one works great. But anyway, if this kind of app improve the default performance are more than welcome. In this case, Uninstaller allows you to uninstall faster (in just one tap), brings more sorting options, a browser and the notification when uninstalling. If you are one of those who install and uninstall hundreds of times per day, you'll probably find it useful.
Uninstaller has been developed by Rhythm Software, a developer focused on the development of apps that improves Android system performance (security, task & file managers, etc.).
* Remove application easily by single click!
* Support batch uninstall
* Display application name, version, installation time and size
* Search application by name
* Various sort modes
* Very small application size: 0.11MB
* Highlight application which is moved to sd card by TF icon
* Filter system apps which cannot be uninstalled
Note: system apps can not be uninstalled using this app.
* Add translations for German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
* Support Holo theme on Android 3.0+.
* Add selected apps count in batch mode.
* Fix ANR on some devices.
* Fix out of memory error when scanning large scale of applications.
* Fix some stability problems.
I used unistaller to uninstall itself when I realized it only uninstalls unprotected apps, a function easly done without installing more crap. My apologies if I have inadvertently begun an additional apocalypse, or opened a wormhole, or risked the known
I tried to uninstall some system apps but it can't see them.
Easy to use. Interface not quite as nice as INFOLIFE Easy Uninstaller, but still best in class.
very useful app.