Unlock your Galaxy S4 helps you unlock your phone by code to use it with any GSM network around the world.
This is why should you use our application to unlock your Galaxy S4:
- You will avoid the high costs of using roaming services by using a local SIM with your Samsung Galaxy S4
- You can move to a different, cheaper GSM network without any problems whenever you want
- Your Samsung will cost more money because it will be unlocked so the buyer will be able to use even if he is on another GSM network
Note: We do not unlock CDMA phones locked on networks like Sprint, Verizon or others.
Do you want to use your Galaxy S4 with another network carrier but you can’t because your phone is locked with the original provider?
If your phone is network locked and it reads “Enter unlock code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” all you have to do is to enter the unlock code provided by Unlock your Galaxy S4 and your phone will be unlocked. If you want to unlock your phone but this is not asking for the code, you can contact us and we will provide you with a solution
Set your Samsung Galaxy S4 free and use it with any GSM network you want in your country or around the world, avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad by using a local SIM, and increase the value of your phone.
Here are the 3 steps you have to follow to unlock your phone:
1. Download the application
2. Fill in information about your Galaxy S4:country and network you originally bought your phone from and the IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# to get the IMEI or check the sticker underneath the battery) and proceed to payment. You can pay with credit card or with your PayPal account. Both methods of payment are being processed by PayPal.
3. Receive the unlock code in your email and insert it into your phone.
The price for the unlock code depends on the country and network, so the price will be displayed after you select these details.
Tags: unlock s4 adndoird , unlock app in s4 , unlock app for galaxy s4 , unlock s4