Unlock HTC One helps you unlock your HTC One by code to use it with any GSM network around the world.
This is why should you use Unlock HTC One to unlock your phone:
- You will avoid the high costs of using roaming services by using a local SIM with your HTC One
- You can move to a different, cheaper GSM network without any problems whenever you want
- Your HTC One will cost more money because it will be unlocked so the buyer will be able to use even if he is on another GSM network
Do you want to use your HTC One with another network carrier but you can’t because your phone is locked with the original provider?
If your phone is network locked and it reads “Enter unlock code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” all you have to do is to enter the unlock code provided by Unlock HTC One and your phone will be unlocked. If you want to unlock your HTC one but this is not asking for the code, you can contact us and we will provide you with a solution
Set your phone free and use it with any GSM network you want in your country or around the world, avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad by using a local SIM, and increase the value of your phone.
Here are the 3 steps you have to follow to unlock your phone:
1. Download the application
2. Fill in information about your HTC One:country and network you originally bought your phone from and the IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# to get the IMEI or check the sticker underneath the battery) and proceed to payment. You can pay with credit card or with your PayPal account. Both methods of payment are being processed by PayPal.
3. Receive the unlock code in your email and insert it into your phone.
The price for the unlock code depends on the country and network, so the price for your HTC One unlock code will be displayed after you select these details.
Tags: htc one5 ontgrendelen , dj kroetsch , why unlock your htc one