Url Watcher Pro
- Ease of use
- Not for average users
URL Watcher allows users to monitor any change in the content of a website
This app is really useful if you want to follow-up websites. Users just need to enter the page URL they want to monitor, set the update time and then URL Watcher will notify in the status bar when there's any change in the HTML content of the website. If you want to know the updating frequency of a website or just get instant notifications of post updates, URL Watcher is what you need.
This version is ad-free and can monitor up to 5 URLs at a time. The service can be enable/disable at user's whim, with a simple button. URL Watcher supports English, Spanish, French and Catalan.
Enter the page URL (http), configure the updatetime and the application will notify you when there is any change in the content of the website.
* It can monitor up to 5 different urls
* Setting the monitoring frequency
* Notifications on the status bar in the case of detecting a change in the content of the web
* Once detected a change can restart it with the same URL
* Ability to stop and start the service by url or all at once
* Available in Catalan, Spanish, English and French
There is a free version of UrlWatcher. Before installing the Pro version verify that it works properly on your device.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!