Usb Share - 7 Free [Root]
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By devwom
7 days full evaluation version.
Share only selected files, music, folders or virtual usb , LUKS encrypted or unencrypted, disks via usb with PC/Radio car/Player ...
Also mount virtual Un/encrypted images in your device.
Usb Sharer uses UMS (Usb Mass Storage) protocol, skipping MTP/PTP.
* Share only selected folders/directories.
* Share only desired files, preventing visibility of undesired files on your SD card.
* Share system files/directories.
To do that, select desired files/folders with your favorite application and use "Usb Sharer" to this job.
* Create virtual USB encrypted or unencrypted disks and share only files inside it, rejecting access to other files in your sdcard.
Also you will encrypt all files and data if your disk is selected as encrypted. By default encryption is AES, and uses LUKS standard.
It is possible share virtual disk as RO (read only) mode (if your device implements such function).
* Save your favorite Ubuntu, Backtrack, or preferred rescue image and boot your PC from it. Instead having one different USB flash drive for each distribution.
To do this, upload image to your device and select to share with Usb Sharer. Or save it in /sdcard/usbSharer/imgs/ directory.
* Mount disk images on your android device. Majority of kernels supports vfat/fat and ext2/ext3/ext4. But if you have custom kernel also could mount other file-systems like iso9660
In order to test if Usb Sharer works in your device you should follow next steps.
1 - Install Usb Sharer.
2 - Select some files with your favorite application, for example 4 or 5 photos from gallery, and use Usb Sharer to this job.
3 - With Usb cable connected to your PC, press share button, and check if your PC recognises the USB and only selected files are on it.
4 - Unshare this virtual image or disconnect usb cable.
5 - Open Usb Sharer application from applications menu.
6 - Create new virtual usb with desired size and share it.
7 - Check the new image is correctly recognized from your PC.
If does not work for your device please report mail opening Usb Sharer from applications menu and press menu to send mail with full info.
Please consider send mail to devwom at gmail dot com before negative rates. Keep in mind that there are a lot of devices with different configurations.
Tags: root tools usb, luks manager file not visible to other, luks multi mount, app reconocido como usb no root, usb sharer.
Android L support
Samsung kernels and SELinux fix
Sharing status moved to notification bar