Brett Adray, 17.07.2013 (S3): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Great app!
Denny Krause, 14.07.2013 (Note 2): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ thanks for the great
Scott Bounds, 10.07.2013 (TF 700): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Works beautifully
Justin Shally, 07.07.2013 (S2): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Awesome app!
Jason Delooze, 19.06.2013 (Nexus 7): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Works great
Shannon Gordon,18.06.2013 (HTC One X): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Works great
HINTS (Please READ THIS CAREFULLY):
This app is NOT WORKING with all Devices and it's NOT WORKING with all ROMs you are using! The most problems are incompatibilities with ROMs with limited/changed USB/Bluetooth support (Galaxy S4). So TRY IT OUT and use it, or UNINSTALL it WITH A REFUND! (within 15 min: Google's time limit!)
- NO ROOT: You DON'T need ROOT for the "MAIN" App (USB/BT Joystick Center)
- ANDROID 4.2: has NO Wii REMOTE SUPPORT (limited by the new Bluetooth API)!
- YOU NEED: A Device with good "Full API USB Host" or Bluetooth Support.
- POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS: Try out a Custom Rom to fix Device Issues! (CyanogenMod Rom)
ABOUT this App:
With this app you can use "nearly" every USB Joystick/Gamepad and also some Wireless Joysticks. If you want to play Emulators like: C64,AMIGA,GBA,N64,DOSBox, ...) then this app is the right one for you. With the Joy2Touch Server App (*Root* required!) you can also playing touch only games like: ShadowGun, Modern Combat, Dead Trigger, Asphalt, Fifa, Minecraft, ...).
SAMSUNG S3 TUTORIAL (from PhoneBuff):
(If you want to see whats possible then take a look at some video's on YouTube ("usb joystick center").
HELP BOOK: USB/BT Joystick Center Help Book: http://jaredmorgs.github.io (Thanks Jared!)
Features (USB/BT Joystick Center App):
- Support for some Wireless Joysticks (Sixaxis,X360,Moga,iCade,iControlPad,PhoneJoy,Wii Remote,Zeemote)
- Support for the most USB Joysticks
- Support for Keyboards
- Support for Xperia Play
- Create/Modify/Save/Load Settings (Buttons/Sticks/Sliders,Touch-Mappings)
Additional features with the "Joy2Touch Server" App (for this App you NEED ROOT!):
- Joystick->Touch Gaming
- Wii-Remote IR Pointer -> Touch
- Mouse & Keyboard -> Touch
(the Joy2Touch Server is available here in the Google Play store)
Supported Wireless Devices:
- PS3 Sixaxis Controller without root (* CSR BT 2.x/EDR+ USB Stick is required)
- X360 Controller (* "USB Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC" is required)
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- Moga Pocket
- Wii Remotes 1-4 + Nunchuck + Classic (not possible with Android 4.2.x)
* Please read the pairing help inside the app
Wired - USB (supported with default drivers, others you can create by yourself):
- PS3 Sixaxis
- X360 Controller - Wired
- Logitech (Rumble, F310, F710)
- Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Precision
- X360 Rockband: USB Guitars/Drums
- N64 "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock"
- SNES "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- C64/128/A600 "Keyrah" USB Keyboard Adapter
- PSX 1|2 "Super Dual Box Advanced" Adapter for PC
Successfully tested with these Devices and Roms:
- Acer A500
- Archos 101 G9
- Asus Nexus 7
- Asus TF101
- Asus Prime TF201
- Asus TF300
- Asus TF700
- Minix Neo X5 (4.1.1 Finless Rom 1.2b + Virtual Touchscreen Driver)
- RikoMagic MK802 II (4.0.4 with USBHostAPI-Patch.zip)
- Samsung Nexus
- Samsung S2 (4.0.3 Stock, GT-I9100-IML74K.XWLP7, Kernel: 3.0.31-Dorimanx-V2.1-SGII-ICS)
- Samsung S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus
- Sony Xperia Play (4.0.3, Stock Beta)
- Toshiba Thrive A100
- Transformer Prime TF201
- Wikipad (4.1.1 Stock-Rom)
Other devices are not tested!
Tags: usb joystick center , usb bt joystick center not working , usb/joystick center , usb bt joystick center 8 apk , usb/bt joystick center 8 v8.10 , usb/bt joystick center 8 nedir