Vibrate then Ring with Flash
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Lots of features
- Can't set duration of flash
+ By manzy
Uses your camera flash to notify you of incoming calls, and lets you answer calls by shaking the device
This app lets you customize and change a lot of options, such as flash frequency, shake sensitivity, and when the device will flash. There is no option to set the duration of each flash however, and all of the flash modes are the same.
The app lets you change all kinds of setting - you can set the number of flashes per second, the sensitivity for answering calls by shaking the device, and in what circumstances the device will flash. There is also an option to turn speakerphone on automatically after answering a call by shake.
The app has no option to set the duration of the flash, a feature that would have been nice. In the set up it allows you to choose between 5 flash modes - this suggests a way to change the flash duration, however they are all exactly the same.
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
# TAG Vibration / vibration after / ring / flash / LED / FLASH / light / LIGHT / vibrator / vib / blink / vibration Bell / Bell / ringtones / flash LED / camera / camera / light / shiny / ring / RING / ring after vibration / notification / noti / alert / notify / twitter / facebook / messenger / kakao / clock / Whatsapp /
deaf / hearing / impairment
- Add : Battery Saver
- Improved performance of App List Screen
- Added 2 more flash type
- Added 0.1 ~ 0.9 sec in Duration(sec)
- Improved performance of repeat flash
- New : Flash Type
- Supported Nexus 5 : Flash Type 2
## FOR ANDROID 4.3 OR HIGHER USERS ##
- No more use [Accessibility] service.
- Applied [Notification] service.
(Free TTS problems, More precisely work)
- Enable Repeat Notification.
The window don't light up now!
Why does it flash after the message has been sent also. I just want it to flash when I receive a message.