*** This app requires a device that supports stylus pen input like Galaxy Note Series with S-Pen***
*** Additional server program(can be downloaded from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet) should be running on your PC(support both Windows & Mac) to start this app***
** VirtualTablet Lite version with AD is also available in store **
** You can buy the full version of VirtualTablet with no Ad in the store **
Turn your tablet device into wireless digitizer!
Run this app on the tablet device with stylus pen support. If VirtualTablet Server program is running on your PC, you can seamlessly transfer your input to your PC like you use real digitizer H/W. You can download the VirtualTablet Server program free of charge from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet
You don't need to buy real digitizer (such as Wacom Tablet) for your desktop anymore.
Turn your tablet device into cool wireless digitizer with this app!
- Bluetooth & WiFi connection mode
- Left/Right handed mode
- Tablet size adjustment
- Pen, Mouse mode
- Support all input style which can be done with stylus.(in-range hover movement, barrel button, eraser tip, and etc.)
- Automatic server discovery in the same WiFi network.
[Things You Can Do with this App]
- Make a hand writing annotation on your PC's PDF viewer.
- Sketch with your stylus pen on canvas of any painter applications in your PC. Enjoy drawing with pencil and brush tools using your stylus! (Pressure sensitive drawing application like SketchBook Pro is required).
- Remotely control your PC with stylus pen (same as remote mouse).
Tags: use stylus pen on xbmc , xbmc , test s pen with tablet , sunnysidesoft , xbmc s-pen note support , xbmc s pen , virtualtablet , virtualtablet note2 , spen mouse pointer