1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SunnysideSoft
*** Additional server program(can be downloaded from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet) should be running on your PC(support both Windows & Mac) to start this app***
** VirtualTablet Lite version with AD is also available in store **
Turn your tablet device into wireless digitizer!
Run this app on the tablet device with stylus pen support. If Virtual Tablet Server program is running on your PC, you can seamlessly transfer your input to your PC like you use real digitizer H/W. You can download the Virtual Tablet Server program free of charge from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet
You don't need to buy real digitizer for your desktop anymore.
Turn your tablet device into cool wireless digitizer with this app!
- You can choose two modes. (Pen, Mouse)
- Support all input style which can be done with stylus.(in-range movement, barrel button, eraser tip, and etc.)
- Cursor sensitivity and acceleration can be adjusted.
- Automatic server discovery in the same network. (Easy connection)
- Support all orientation of a tablet device with zoom in/out mode.
[Things You Can Do with this App]
- Make an hand writing annotation on your PDF viewer.
- Sketch with your stylus pen on canvas of any painter applications in your PC. Enjoy drawing with pencil and brush tools using your stylus! (Pressure sensitive drawing application required.)
- Remotely control your PC with stylus pen (same as remote mouse application).
Tags: virtualtablet, virtualtablet linux, test s pen with tablet, virtualtablet note2, does virtualtablet work on samsung galaxy notte 2, virtual tablet spen, xbmc s-pen note support, spen mouse pointer, sunnysidesoft, xbmc spen.
- connect your PC to tablet by turning on tether mode on your tablet. (No need for a router anymore)
- Tablet zoom in/out mode added for providing more accurate pointer movement.
- Locking the tablet movement is possible by double tap
- Setting options: tablet color change when pen hovering [on/off]
- Setting options: galaxy tab pen button touch simulation with finger [on/off]
- Automatic version check added with VirtualTablet Server program.