1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
VIVOTEK is proud to announce that the iViewer app is now ready for download to Android devices. iViewer allows usersto access video from VIVOTEK cameras remotely with their smartphone or handheld device.
iViewer enables users to view live streaming video from multiple cameras managed by the professional series centralized management software VAST or standard recording software ST7501 at anytime, anywhere. The iViewer app provides a powerful mobile surveillance tool that enhances security by providing administrators the flexibility to monitor and detect suspicious activities in real time even when they are physically away from a site.
"Supports VAST & ST7501 applications.
Supports hundreds of live view camera connections from an unlimited number of server connections.
Allows for hundreds of server connections."
Control of real-time video display
"Supports PTZ/ePTZ camera control through touchscreen.
Supports real-time switching of video via layout edit.
Snapshots in Live view."
"Supports single-channel playback initiated by search for a specific day/time.
Supports multiple choices for playback duration time, from 1/2/5/10 min.
Snapshot in recording playback."
Support for fisheye views
Supports configuration of fisheye views based on mount type and the video's native view type.
1. In order to use iViewer, a server running VAST/ST7501 software or a VIVOTEK Camera is required.
2. Supported version of VAST and ST7501 is V188.8.131.52 & above.
3. All VIVOTEK 7000 & 8000 series cameras are supported in iViewer.
4. iViewer only supports Android V2.3 or later.
5. In order to modify the video quality of live viewing in iViewer, please check the ""Video Quality"" settings of ""stream 3""(or ""stream 2"" for dual-stream models) in your camera configuration page. When adding the following cameras, users need to select either stream 1 or stream 2: IP7138, IP7139, IP7151, IP7152, IP7153, IP7154, IP7330, IP7130, IP7142, IP7133, IP7134, PZ7131, PZ7132, PZ7151, PZ7152, FD7131, FD7132, FD7141, MD7530, SD7313, SD7323, SD7151.
Tags: vivotek iviewer, vivotek nd8301, vivotek iviewer lite, vivotek, iviewer, vivotek viewer, wwwvlvotek iviewer, viviotek viewer, how to add hundreds camera into vivotek iviewer, vivotek camera app.
1. New features:
- Support G.726 audio codec
- Support XARINA's MJPEG video codec
2. Improved features:
- Editable IP & Port for existing device
- Fix modified username/password setting will not sync to layout
- PageViwe up to 12 pages
- Fix other minor bugs