500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Note: The FREE license from VMware® installed on vCenter Server/ESXi FORBIDS VM/host power on/off, reboot and other operations which change the state of the inventory objects. Only inventory monitoring (e.g. performance, summary etc.) is available under the FREE vCenter Server/ESXi license while connecting from the third-party apps. This restriction is the official VMware, Inc. policy regarding ALL third-party vSphere client applications. The only exception is done for old ESX product line such as ESX 4.x etc.
- Faster than the web-based clients.
- Works both for vCenter servers and standalone ESX(i) hosts.
- Does not require any additional software like vSphere plugins, agents, proxies etc.; connects directly to vCenter/ESX(i).
- Does not require any accounts, subscriptions and registering.
- Usable and intuitive GUI; supports both split and pager view.
- Ability to connect to several vCenter/ESX(i) instances at the same time; you can work with different vCenter/ESX(i) instances simultaneously without performance loss.
- Real time monitoring of vSphere inventory state and activities.
- All of the basic inventory management operations for virtual machines, hosts and virtual applications supported.
- Virtual machine snapshot manager.
- Virtual machine device manager.
- VNC®/RDP® console for the virtual machines.
- Performance monitor.
- Inventory search.
- Data store mount browsing over SSH protocol.
- Efficient network usage; only relevant inventory data is pulled at a time.
- Once-only payment.
- Those who get “License Check Error” on app startup please check the following:
1. You are trying to launch the app being logged in to the same Google account you used to purchase the app.
2. You have stable Internet connection - this is required only on first app startup (after reboot or long app idle) - if you switch to VPN after license has been checked all should be ok.
3. You have recent version of Google Play™ (Android Market) app installed.
In addition, we recommend to do the following with Google Play Store app:
1. Settings -> App manager > pick Google Play Store app from the installed app list.
2. Force Stop.
3. Uninstall updates.
4. Clear data.
5. Clear cache.
6. Restart Google Play app and wait until it shows the store welcome page. After that try to restart the app.
- If you have any technical problems please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of a bug/issue. Posting your troubles in the product reviews WILL NOT help us to fix them shortly as well as to determine if it is the application bug at all.
- Datastore mount browsing tips: vmwPAD browses the datastore mounts on ESX(i) over SSH protocol (the desktop client does it over HTTPS under root account), hence you have to be sure that the SSH server is running on ESX(i) and your account(s) is granted with corresponding permissions for the datastore file operations.
™ vmwPAD is a trademark of Freeroam.me
™ Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
® VMware, VMware vSphere, vCenter Server, ESX and ESXi are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® RDP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
Tags: how to use install vmwpad.
vCenter Server 5.5/ESXi 5.5 compatibility verified
Critical fixes for SFTP, VNC, RDP session storage
Critical fixes for SFTP datastore browser
vApp power on/off, suspend commands added
vApp summary page added
Localization of all values in app
Datastore summary page added
Minor UI fixes