This is a vnc server app running on an Android device.
You can make a connection to the vnc server via PC/NB over WiFi network or USB cable connection. Also with the capability to let you remotely control your android device within your vnc client running on your PC/NB. Besides, you could turn off the feature of remote control to just demo something.
Information about how to connect through USB, in your computer with adb tool installed, runs
adb forward tcp:5901 tcp:5901
adb forward tcp:5801 tcp:5801
then, use a vnc client and connect to the following address:
Or use a html5 supported browser and open the following page:
Tags: vnc server android, android vnc server uinput, uinput android, android support uinput module, vnc server android uinput.
Recently changed in this version:
Support android 4.1 JellyBean
Fix HTML5 bug among some devices.
Support using a HTML5-capable browser as a VNC client.
Config keyboard and touch device manually if your device does not support uinput module.
Last activity on VNC server
- andi_w Downloaded 2d ago
- Douglaseduardo Downloaded 3d ago
- nlwilkerson1979 Downloaded 19h ago
- nwilkerson1979 Downloaded 19h ago
- iulix98 Downloaded May 16, 2013
- levigringo Downloaded May 16, 2013
- zhanghh2001 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- abadvincula Downloaded May 11, 2013
- dsg68818 Downloaded May 10, 2013