100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Accurate voice recognition
- Call your contacts, get directions, control your phone
- We didn't find a flaw, did you?
Voice Search is the app that allows you to search on Google by speaking instead of typing
Google is always trying to boost your searches. This time it show up with Voice Search that will use your voice as the input of what you are looking for. So, call your contacts, get directions and control your phone just with your voice.
Those features are available in all the languages that Voice Search supports. However, Voice Actions is still available in US English for now. Take in account before downloading it that the most of the Android devices includes it by default. Make sure that you don't already have it installed.
Voice Search is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Books, Google Earth, Gmail or Blogger.
Nothing bad to say about it. The voice recognition is just enviable and the search engine that supports this app is just the largest on Earth. What else do you need?
Note: Voice Actions is only available in US English for now.
- jhoan alexis zapata Downloaded September
- Alessio V. Downloaded September
- Behnam E. Downloaded September
- Marco V. Downloaded September
- Wilmer M. Downloaded September
- Oscar V. Downloaded September
- Matheus M. Downloaded September
- William Alejandro C. Downloaded September
- Dan D. Downloaded September
I try to use this app for texting and it doesn't do anything. Then when you go to Voice Search App it tells voice search has stopped running, force close or something else. Says to go in google play services and when I do it says the same thing. What do I do?
Very good app really.
Voice search, all but no tex
Don't use this why can't I delete it
This is a great app