100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Accurate voice recognition
- Call your contacts, get directions, control your phone
- We didn't find a flaw, did you?
Voice Search is the app that allows you to search on Google by speaking instead of typing
Google is always trying to boost your searches. This time it show up with Voice Search that will use your voice as the input of what you are looking for. So, call your contacts, get directions and control your phone just with your voice.
Those features are available in all the languages that Voice Search supports. However, Voice Actions is still available in US English for now. Take in account before downloading it that the most of the Android devices includes it by default. Make sure that you don't already have it installed.
Voice Search is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Books, Google Earth, Gmail or Blogger.
Nothing bad to say about it. The voice recognition is just enviable and the search engine that supports this app is just the largest on Earth. What else do you need?
Note: Voice Actions is only available in US English for now.
- Wandeto K. Downloaded 6h ago
- Gedyn O. Downloaded 9h ago
- Martynbiker .. Downloaded 52m ago
- Elvio F. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
- Fabrizio S. Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Pamela W. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- animacer Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- Franco.shippuuden R. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- Bob Z. Downloaded Oct 12, 2013
Turn off the airplane mode
Suprr app excelent
Says audio error useless and I can't reinstall it from Google play .I was told objects Google it's missing a file .junk.Google sucks more and more every day
It needs to be updated because it always crashes.
Though it does take a little training at first, it can reduce typing fatigue. After a short while it makes few mistakes.