VoiceTimeSignal tells the time signal with voice.
The app can also play a specified sound as time signal instead of the voice.
If you have set the number of times to sound as same as the hours, the app can play the time signal sound like a cuckoo clock or a wall clock.
The app also can speak the time when the device screen gets turning on or device is shaken. You can simply press the key that wakes from sleep or shake the device, to know the time without looking at the screen.
You can make alarm settings. The app will speak the specified voice at the specified time by the alarm settings. The alarm voice keeps playing until you stop it. The app has snooze function and fade-in function.
The time signal and the speak time features can be turned on/off by timer schedule.
There is also an enhanced paid version, 'VoiceTimeSignal Pro'.
(1) If the volume has been set, other media player volume will also be changed.
(2) The voice is basically Japanese. If the locale is not Japanese, the voice will be English partially.
(3) When the CPU is busy, the voice/sound might be interrupted.
(4) If the screen lock security of the device is on, the security lock screen will be appeared when the screen was off at the specified alarm time. So back/menu/volumes keys of the device don't work for snooze feature on the security lock screen.
(5) The service of app might be stopped by insufficient resources, or by battery saving setting of the device. In this case, time signals will be delay, or not play the sound.
※Voice material have been supported by Ms.Amitaro.[http://www14.big.or.jp/~amiami/happy/]
※Other sound material have been supported by Mr.On-jin.[http://www.yen-soft.com/ssse/]
from 350 reviews