Wake on Lan - with Widget
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
Tags: wake on lan widget, wake on lan increase, wol widget, wol status, app die automatisch wol, netzwerkscanner widget, wake on lan widget mac, wake on lan bestes widget, lan deaktivieren widget, wol with widget.
● Changed method of onlinestatus check - Fix for Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3
● Fixed erroneous CPU consumption in background
● Fixed crash on Android 2.2 devices
● Minor UI changes
If you encounter problems or have suggestions, please feel free to contact me via E-Mail.