Wake On LAN
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Reinhard Alischer
Your Motherboard / Ethernet-Card need to be compatible with the wake on lan protocol (most are) and you have to enable the features in your BIOS settings and your operating system.
This App MAY work over the Internet but theres no guarantee.
This App contains an App-Widget.
You need a WLAN-Router, PC/Notebook, an ethernet crossover cable and an Android Device (of course).
* Connect your PC and your router with the crossover cable.
* Your router must allow UDP Broadcast packages to be send.
* Enable WOL in BIOS and your Operating System.
* The get the IP-Address (and in some cases the port for WOL) of your PC.
* Connect your Android Device with your WLAN-Router and enter the IP-Address (and the port if needed).
* Click on the Hostname of the PC you want to wake up.
****MOST PC'S WON'T WORK IF THEY ARE NOT IN STANDBY OR SIMILAR STATE****
Tags: wake on lan, hostname zu lang für wake on lan, wake on lan bar, libreria ethernetcard, wol router, schöne wake on lan.
added settings - you can dis- or enable notifications
added shortcuts and notifications
wol over internet should work better now
fixed some bugs an added new icons to action bar
updated UI on Android 2.x
Some lists where this application appears: Tools.