You are using a Bluetooth handsfree set in your car, or streaming your music via Bluetooth to an A2DP-capable device? Therefore the Bluetooth module of your Android device is permanently enabled and it consumes clearly too much of your battery?
Then you should try "Watch my Bluetooth Devices".
"Watch my Bluetooth Devices" enables the Bluetooth module of your Android device in an interval. If none of your Bluetooth devices is available, the Bluetooth module will be turned off instant. This way the power consumption is reduced to the minimum.
Beside this basic functionality "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" offers a lot of additonal features to fit all your needs.
- Consider airpane mode, connected charging cable, low battery, active WiFi connection as well as incoming and outgoing calls
- Event-based notifications (ringtone and/or vibration)
- Control functionality via status bar
- A2DP auto connect
- Integrated help and FAQ
- Bi-lingual user interface (German, English)
- Free of charge and free of ads
On the one hand "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" is very easy to use. On the other hand it's highly configurable. The good documentation makes sure that all questions are answered.
The further development of "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" depends on your feedback. If you notice a misbehavior or you miss some feature, please don't give a bad rating. Instead send some feedback to the developer.
The detailed procedure for reporting a misbehavior is described in the integrated help. Thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the support address below. Questions within ratings cannot be answered.
If you want to support the further development of "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" with a small donation, you find a link to the PayPal donation site in the integrated help. Or direct on http://www.asd-app-studio.de. Thank you very much!
- "Bluetooth administration" and "Create Bluetooth connections": Watching Bluetooth connections and enabling/disabling of Bluetooth module
- "Read phone state and identify" and "Intercept outgoing calls": Enabling the Bluetooth module on incoming and outgoing calls
- "Automatically start at boot": Starting the service on system boot
- "Prevent phone from sleeping": Ensure your phone doesn't go sleeping during active operations
- "Control vibrator": Make some notification in the form of a short vibration alarm
- "Modify/delete SD card contents": Creating a log file on your SD card for troubleshooting
- "View network state" and "View Wi-Fi state": Temporary stop service on active WiFi connection
Keywords: Bluetooth, Toggle, A2DP, Auto connect, Handsfree set, Headset, Power consumption, Battery life, Automation
Tags: watch my bluetooth , bluetooth add device , bluetooth development watch , my bluetooth device.describe contents in , bluetooth searching interval , bluetooth im sleep modus aktivieren , watch my bluetooth devices , 안드로이드 블루투스모듈