It is available for Android smartphones and supports multiple notes in a list.
You can sync the app with your Evernote account to easily manage your Pebble WatchNotes from almost everywhere.
- Create and edit notes on your Android phone
- Send the notes to your Pebble smartwatch
- Easily share notes from other apps to WatchNote (Google Keep for example)
- Create a Watchapp that includes your notes to access them without a constant Bluetooth connection (internet connection is needed while creating the Watchapp)
On your Pebble you can switch through notes out of a menu, to display that note.
Tags: watchnote app, how to use watchnote, pebble watch 1121.
Update for version 1.7
- updated to the last pebble sdk
- more efficient loading of notes to the watch: up to10 times faster
- App crashes are logged: app version, device type and error message are send to a bugtracker
Tested with Pebble Firmware 1.12.1