WhatsApp File Sender PRO
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By JuggerSoft
Tired of uploading files on hosting sites only to sent them to your friends? Now you can simply and quickly send your files, with any extension (not only images or videos, but also pdf files, text files, apks etc.), through WhatsApp, or also other apps which can send audio files!
How it works:
WhatsApp File Sender converts any type of file into an audio file (which so can be sent through WhatsApp without any loss of data) and the receiver can then reconvert the file into its original form!
- Unlimited number of files can be sent (with a maximum of 160 MB per file if you share the file through WhatsApp).
- ALL the file types are supported, with ANY extension.
- No quality loss of pictures!
- Possibility to enable notifications when receiving a new crypted file with WhatsApp.
- You can send more files at the same time.
- Battery saving: you can disable notifications at any time to avoid using background services.
- Memory saving: the app is programmed to delete, on closing, all the unused files, without a trace of temporary files!
- Possibility to select the files to be sent both within the app and with external apps*.
- Easy to use*: select the file, click on "Send" and select the person you want to send it to! To decode a received file: select the file in WhatsApp, share it and select "WhatsApp File Sender", so select "Decode".
- Several customizing settings available.
- Can be installed into the SD Card.
- No ads.
Limitazioni della versione FREE:
- Sending through WhatsApp files not bigger than 16 MB, instead of 160
- No notification system
- You can send only one file at a time
However you can try the FREE version here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.juggersoft.whatsappfilesender
We recommend that you and your friend have the latest available versions of both WhatsApp and WhatsApp File Sender PRO.
*For further info about how this app works, see the in-app tutorial (Menu Button > Help).
Please write detailed info when sending feedback to author or when signaling errors, thanks.
- German help translation completed
- Fixed a crash when resuming application in some situations
- Now when opening a file with uppercase extension, only the correct apps are shown
- Fixed a rare bug concerning file dimensions
- Minor bug fixes
For the other news, read the in-app changelog.