Where Am I?
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- display your current GPS location (Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, ...).
- new UI using cards (hint: swipe on the blue header in map view)
- save points of interest (POI) into a db
- share POIs via SMS, Mail, G+, Facebook, Twitter, QRCode,...
- manage a list of favourite points of interest
- display POIs on Google Maps [requires new permissions:]
- find POIs hands free (headphones recommended) using sounds, ideal for geocaching
- select which location provider you want to use (GPS or Network or both)
- supported units: metres,yards,feet,kilometers,miles, m/s, km/h, mph, 0.000° and 0°00'00''
Please report bugs, hints, suggestions, ideas for features so I can fix/add them in the future. Please do so via mail.
Send me a mail if you would like to translate this app.
- bugfix: exporting correct values
- new features, complete rewrite, saving of locations, map view, soundfinder