50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Whereabouts lets people know when you arrive at your destinations (via text/SMS).
HOW TO USE
1. Create a new "whereabout".
2. Use the map to select a location.
3. Use the contact list to pick people to text when you get there.
4. Name the location and preview the text message that will be sent.
Whereabouts will monitor your location.
When you enter any set-up location (a.k.a "whereabout"), Whereabouts will send a text message to each person you selected.
At the moment, this app is not based on a server. It merely monitors location and sends text messages using your device's text (SMS) plan. The internet access permission is (currently) only so we can download map imagery.
- The map mode button in the location picker screen now updates its looks and tooltip text to reflect the current selection.
- New crouton notifications immediately dismiss the current one (slicker).
- Fixed bug where, on devices running builds older than Android 4.2.2, the checkbox and text in the EULA screen overlap.