5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Setup different ringtones and vibration patterns for SMS, MMS, Google Talk, Google Voice, and K-9 for each contact
* Announce (speak) incoming caller, and SMS/MMS sender
* Gmail account-based ringtones
* Define different volume/vibration profiles
* Setup contact-specific vibration patterns
* Setup contact-specific LED colors (SMS/MMS)
* Profile scheduling
* Assign VIP contacts for phone calls, SMS and MMS
* Allow VIPs to ring if phone is on Silent
* Two Profile Widgets (Select / Toggle)
* Facebook Integration. Option to update status upon profile change (manual or automatic)
* Block unknown callers
* Unknown caller ringtone
* Unknown caller vibration pattern
* Tasker and Locale plug-in for profile switching
In addition to providing great customization to your contact ringtones, vibrations, etc, WhoIsIt also provides features similar to AudioManager Pro and other profile applications.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE HELP, FAQ, AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE GIVING A 1-STAR RATING.
Ringo, Profiles, Audio, VIP, Ringtones, Notification, Vibration, Contacts
Tags: whoisit, who is it, a whoisit, whoistit driod, whoisit instructions, whoisit téléchargement, how to use whoisit, no sound in whoisit lite, whoisit widget, app whoisit em portugues.
* The latest Gmail update has caused issues with WhoIsIt. This update fixes the force-close issue that some people were experiencing. As a result of the new Gmail update, WhoIsIt is no longer able to determine the sender of Gmail messages.
* Added support for the LEDs Hack application (in the Market).
If you are using the WhoIsIt widgets, do not install to your SD card
Reasons for no vibrations / no ringtones:
1. Profile settings
2. Default and contact-specific configurations
3. VIP settings