WiFi Butler is a WiFi profile manager, that can automatically apply WiFi settings to your device based on the network (router / SSID) it connects to.
If you want to use a static IP address whilst at home, but have to use auto settings when you’re at work; WiFi Butler will take away the nuisance of having to manually change the settings.
- Automatically apply WiFi profiles when connected to a wireless network (router / SSID)
- Disable/Enable individual profiles
- Save & retrieve current network settings
- View previously used networks (SSIDs) and configure for when you next connect
- Automatically use “Auto” settings when on an unknown network
- Choose your own DNS defaults