WiFi Connection Manager
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By roamingsoft
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Tags: wifi連線管理員, sony xperia p wifi關不掉, wifi connection manager, wifi connection example, wifi connection, wifi管理員, xperia p wifi關不掉, xperia p wifi 解決, connectivity manager example, wifi 管理員.
1. Fix a IEEE 802.1X/EAP detection problem.
2. Fix spectrum display for some devices.
1. Add signal spectrum display. Swipe left/right to switch between list and spectrum view. The spectrum view has its own settings in the action bar. The view indicator can be hid in the app settings.
2. Search function support wildcard matching now. Use * for zero or more characters, ? for a single character.
3. Add Basque language support (Thanks to Xabier Aramendi).