WiFi File Transfer - IP Messenger ( IPMSG ) is an app which can share messages/files/folders to other IPMSG devices(computers/tablets/smart phones) on the same local(WiFi) network. You no longer need Wires to transfer your music or videos across your devices.
Tutorial - http://coderplus.com/2012/12/ipmsg-for-android/
• Send or receive multiple files/folders to other IP Message Devices on the same WiFi network
• Encrypted Messages(For Gingerbread and Up)
• Detects other IP Message devices on your Wifi Network(Donut and up)
• Supports any kind of Local network including tethered ones.
• Runs as a background service
• Shows File transfer progress in the Notification bar.
• Can transfer files between phones at higher speeds than any BlueTooth transfer.(You just have to create an AdHoc Network on one phone and connect to it from the other)
• In order to use this app, your phone and other IP Message devices(Phones,Computers or tablets) need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• IPMSG uses port 2425 for TCP and UDP Communication. If this port is already in use by some other application, then IPMSG would fail.
• Make sure that you have read the IPMSG tutorial(http://coderplus.com/2012/12/ipmsg-for-android/) before you report any issues.
If you get Save Failed error, check if the sender's Firewall is blocking the TCP connection.
Please use the contact link to report any bugs or make feature requests.
This is a Free App without any ads or annoying messages. 5 Star ratings will be really appreciated :-)
If you would like to see IP Messenger in your language and if you are ready to help us translate, please do contact us.
Tags: coderplus ipmsg , ipmsg wifi file transfer , ipmsg , how to exit ipmsg in , ipmsg tablet , ipmsghowtousefortransferingbigfiles , how to use ipmsg software , how to use ip msg in wifi , how to use ipmsg in
from 738 reviews