Wifi File Transfer
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
It requires 2 users connected to the same wireless network, and than, the sender can send a file simply by inserting receiver IP address, or selecting the receiver user name from the list of connected users, after that, files will be trasferred as soon as possible.
Received file are stored in the specified folder on the storage memory.
It's also possible to send files selected from an external file browser, like a Photo Gallery, via "Send"/"Share" action.
If you like this App it is possible to purchase the No-Ads version here:
A PC versione exists, at:
PC Version is a java runnable file, so you need JRE (JavaSE-1.6) installed on your machine in order to run it.
Tags: antosdrproject, wifi file receiver, wifi file transfer jar, wifi file transfer antosdr, wifi file sender, sites.google.com/site/antosdrproject/, wifi file transfer, sites.google.com/site/antosdrproject, wifi file transfer and receiver, wifi transfer files.
- Now compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Improvements and bug fix.
- PC version now support drag n drop files selecting.
- Bug fix on opening and sending received files.
- On receiving media files, auto-rescan is executed to insert these files in the photo gallery or media player.
- Bug Fix
- Improved UI
- Added received files history.
- Bug Fix