***Windows, Linux, and Mac Compatible****
Wifi Cam is a free app. that streams the camera and microphone of your phone to a web browser or to VLC, Windows, Mac and Linux are supported.
- Remotely trigger vibrations and funny sounds on your phone or toggle its camera flash
- The stream can be directly streamed to VLC
- Really easily record the stream in a file using VLC
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotely
- Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264
- Sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotely
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from VLC, Firefox, or Chrome
- Streams can be multicasted on multiple devices
from 241 reviews