100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The Wi-Fi SD card can operate in two modes: Direct Share Mode activates the dedicated wireless signal of the Wi-Fi SD card to create a dedicated wireless connection between the camera and your Android devices in any location. Internet Mode connects the Wi-Fi SD card to a nearby Internet hotspot or the personal hotspot function of your Android device, allowing you to browse and download media before emailing to friends or uploading to popular photo sharing websites.
• Instantly share photos and videos wirelessly
• View photos (JPG / BMP / PNG)
• Playback videos (AVI / MOV / MP4 / M2T / MTS / M2TS)
• Shoot & View and auto save photo on your Android devices
• Up to 3 devices can access content from the Wi-Fi SD card at the same time
• Instantly switch connection mode
• Support EXIF information
• Share photos by Facebook / Twitter / Flickr / Sina Weibo and more installed App*
* Depend on Apps installed in device
If your device can't connect to Wi-Fi SD or show WIFISD "Internet not available",
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to WIFISD again.
Tags: wifi sd, wifi sdhc, wifi sd update, transcend wifi sd firmware, how to get free wifi sd app transcend, transcend firmware 1.6 sd, transcend wifi sd v1.7, wi fi sd, s.d mode for internet, transcend please upgrade wifi sd firmware to latest version.
• Support download to exSdCard.
(Android 4.4 unsupported)
• UI bugs correction.
• Support landscape view.
• Add Download notification.
• Connection Improvement.
• Fix pinch-to-zoom crash problem.
• Support Gallery sync.
• Add icon for Select Mode switching.
• Completely New Design.
• Auto Save Photo in your device when Shoot & View.
• Add SD Card write access for Android 4.4 device.