WifiPro is an application that saves your battery power!
WifiPro turns on and off wifi by checking your location by using cell network information(GSM & CDMA).
How it works:
If you have a wifi network at home, the mobile will switch on the wifi as soon as you enter the mobile cell where your home is located. If you leave your home and enters a new cell, wifi is switched off automatically.
Note: LTE (4G) is not supported for now
- automatically stores connected wifi spots
- turns on if you are near a wifi spot area
- turns off if you leave wifi spot area
- possible to enable/disable a wifi spot
- view wifi spot on Google map
Tags: wifipro , wifipro code , wifi　pro , wifipro.