Now you can create NFC tags quickly and easily with Wiip NFC Tags!
Wiip NFC Tags allows you to write most common NFC tags: url, mail, telephone, sms, v-Card, plain text, etc… In addition, you can write labels of the main social networks like Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter. These tags are based on NFC Forum standards, so any NFC-enabled device is capable of reading them.
Wiip NFC Tags lets you create and read NFC tags that automate most common configuration tasks on your device: switch on or off bluetooth, turn up or down the volume, etc… The application has 5 predefined tags and allows you to create your own tags. Just tap the NFC tag and the application will automatically set your phone.
The application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type2, Type3 and Type 4 tags, and other third parties tags as Mifare Classic 1K and 4K, Mifare Ultralight, Ultralight C, NTAG203, etc… The application is able to write-protect NFC tags, and it is possible to perform multiple writings sequentially.
The NFC data sets available are:
- Plain text
- Launch application
Wiip NFC Tags lets you write social tags as:
- Google maps
Wiip NFC Tags lets you write and read task tags to configure the following modes:
- Plane mode: offline, volume off
- Office mode: vibration, volume off, wifi on, brightness low
- Car mode: volumen high, wifi off, bluetooth on, brightness high
- Home mode: wifi on, bluetooth off, brightness medium, volume high
- Sleep mode: silence, brightness low, set alarm, bluetooth off, mobile data off, wifi off
- Personalized tags: you can create your own tags selecting phone parameters
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any problem or suggestion, or if you are interested in other NFC solutions
Tags: proteger escritura nfc , most commonly used nfc label