Sending text messages with WiseText is simple. Just create a text template, either manually or by choosing from a list of your commonly sent messages. Then decide which mode suits your immediate needs :
Voice Mode :
Incoming text messages are read aloud. A reply message is sent back based on the users response:
- To send the default WiseText template, simply say "default"
- To ignore the incoming message, say "ignore"
- To send any other WiseText template, configure a "voice tag" for the message and speak that tag upon receiving a message.
This mode is perfect for hands free texting while driving, since it is completely voice interactive. Please not this mode requires Google Voice search (pre-installed on most phones) and configuration of text to speech (TTS). TTS is configurable from the phones settings Text-To-Speech, Install Voice data.
Manual Mode :
Incoming text messages are displayed with a checkbox next to each message. Check the incoming message(s) and click an action:
- Ignore : marks the message as read but does not send a reply
- Default : sends the preconfigured WiseText default template
- WiseText : shows a selection of predefined WiseText templates to send. Clicking any template will send it as a response.
This mode is perfect for meetings, where a quick response is necessary but typing a response would take to much time.
Auto-Reply Mode :
Incoming text messages are replied to once per sender with the preconfigured default text message.
This mode is ideal for situations where you cannot text easily and are unable to speak, such as, while watching a movie at the cinema.
Of course this is just a quick overview of the main features and possible uses. WiseText is so versatile that you may even find a use for it that we never considered, the possibilities are truly endless.
Other features include :
- Quick Startup configuration wizard
- Analysis of existing unique sent messages to help with template creation
- Create a default template for a commonly sent message
- Quick access with a shake of the handset
- Easy to use interface to configure and manage WiseText templates
You will discover that once you start using WiseText, you will wonder why you ever text'd without it. Here is what other's are saying about it :
"This app is a necessity for all users who receive a lot of text messages" - Android Development Talk
* Feature requests are welcome
* Contact permission allows WiseText to look up the name of the contact based on the incoming origination number of the text message.
* This application does NOT share any of your personal information.
Tags: wisetex , wisetex suit , speak text messages , wisetex use , wisetex testversion , creation mode messaging , texto movimiento , wise tex , send an sms and aloud to reply back
from 3 reviews