A quick and easy way to import your Witopia settings into OpenVPN Connect for Android, all from your Android phone or tablet.
How to Use:
All you have to do is:
- Download your Witopia configuration .zip file from the Customer Dashboard.
- Run w/ovpn and tell it where your .zip file is.
- Select a VPN server.
- Import into OpenVPN.
- Rinse and repeat to import profiles for different servers.
Quick and simple.
Well, a lot simpler than Witopia's official process ( see: https://www.witopia.net/support/setting-up-and-using-your-vpn/android/ice-cream-sandwich-jellybean-openvpn-ssl/ ).
- Android 4.0.3+
- OpenVPN Connect
- A file explorer program (e.g. Explorer, or Solid Explorer)
For your convenience, both required apps can be installed from the menu in w/ovpn.
w/ovpn requires the following permissions:
``modify and delete the contents of your USB storage''
- To allow w/ovpn to read your Witopia configuration zip and create an .ovpn file.
``test access to protected storage''
- Automatically included for any app that requires the permission above.
Tags: free client ovpn config , free config .ovpn , all ovpn zip , .ovpn file , ovpn config
from 21 reviews