A free, secure and complete XMPP Server (also called a Jabber Server). The app supports SSL/TLS, multiple users and can be set to automatically start the server when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
Note 1. The app might not be able to run since it needs a lot of memory, so just give it a try and if you need help contact us.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add two servers (XMPP Server or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and optionally three users. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy XMPP Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run an XMPP Server / Jabber Server
- Use the built-in certificate or use your own for SSL/TLS
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Set users
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The XMPP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Enable modules: entity time, ping, adhoc commands, inband registration, service administration
- Add multiple XMPP Servers
- For every XMPP Server you can set name, domain, port, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, set SSL, set modules: entity time, ping, adhoc commands, inband registration, service administration
- For SSL/TLS: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password
- Add multiple users to every XMPP Server
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps