YANC - Yet Another Night Clock
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SoftWyer
A simple night clock that has the following features:
- Much dimmer
- Animates the time around the screen every 20 seconds
- Roll-over digit animation when the time changes
- Touching the screen brightens it for 5 seconds
It's been tested on HTC's Desire and Sensation as well as Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4. It should work on other devices but YMMV.
It dims the soft-buttons on HTC Desire, HTC Sensation (OS2), Nexus 4 and the Galaxy Nexus, it might work on other devices too.
Differences between Pro and Free versions?
- Turn off the device instead of dimming and wave your palm over the screen to wake it up and show the time (saves battery)
- Set the dimmed and touched screen brightness
- Set the dimmed and touched text colour
- Stay awake option on battery and power.
- Option to show Seconds as well as Hours and Minutes.
- Change the font size of the time.
- Change the relative font size of the date and alarm.
- Change the animation times from 5 to 120 seconds.
- Option to control hiding icons when dimmed.
- Show the status bar when the screen is touched (allows you to check your notifications)
- YANC Pro pops to the front when power is connected.
- Always on option with Sun/Moon display
- Do Not Disturb option to disable Ringer and Notifications whilst YANC is displayed.
- To keep your phone on whilst plugged in, ensure that you've turned on Settings->(Applications->)Development->Stay Awake. Alternatively get the Pro version - It's less than 1/2 the price of a coffee!
It needs to be able to read and write Settings to turn off Auto-Brightness otherwise it will not dim the screen.
Tags: yanc, yanc 20, midnight clock, night clock, yanc pro apk, htc sensation change font style apk free s, 4shared apk files, cyanogen hdc a9100, yancgo themes, nk nightclock 24hrs.
+ Time digit roll-over is now animated (was pro-feature)
+ Reduced size of non-digits in time display
+ Move animation now every 20 seconds (was 30)
+ Background explicitly set to black to avoid gradient effect on some devices.
+ Digit roll-over animation demo of Pro feature.
For more details, see our Google Plus site here - https://plus.google.com/113750147836457488590