1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* CPU architecture (ARM, x86, or MIPS)
* CPU vendor (e.g. ARM, Qualcomm, Intel, MIPS)
* CPU microarchitecture (e.g. ARM11, Cortex-A9, Atom, XBurst)
* Minimum and maximum frequency
* Number of logical cores
* Supported instruction set extensions (e.g. NEON, VFPv4, SSSE3, MIPS3D)
* Size of level-0, level-1, level-2, and level-3 caches.
This utility would be helpful is you want to learn more about the processor in your phone or tables or if you consider installing software which demands specific processor features.
Note: The utility detects the CPU core which should not be confused with SoC (system-on chip) name. For example, nVidia Tegra 3 SoC uses ARM Cortex-A9 CPU cores, and the utility will report ARM as vendor and Cortex-A9 as microarchitecture. Similarly, some Qualcomm systems-on-chip have CPU cores designed by ARM, and for such systems the utility will report ARM as the vendor.
If you are a software developer, and want to use the same functionality in your app, visit www.yeppp.info for a free (and open-source) Android library.
* Shows information about level-zero cache on Qualcomm Krait processors
* Tries to show processor (system-on-chip) name. On ARM architecture this feature is supported for Samsung, Texas Instruments, Allwinner, and Rochchip devices running Android BEFORE Jelly Bean (i.e. before 4.1). On MIPS architecture this feature is supported for Ingenic XBurst processors. On x86 architecture all processors are supported.