YouTube Analytics Dashboard
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Q: Multiple channels under one account
A: Here is the answer from google
Choose which channel to use with third-party apps
You can choose which channel will be selected when you sign in on apps that don't support channel switching.
Sign in to YouTube.
Go to All my channels and choose the top-left option that shows your full name or email address.
Go to the advanced accounts settings page.
Pick the channel you want to use in the dropdown under Signing in to older apps.
Now when you sign in on these apps with your Google Account email and password, you'll be signed in to the channel you picked.
I want to use different channels with different third-party apps. If you want to use a different channel with each app or device, you can specify which channel you want for each one. To do that, you need to create a password for each of the Google+ pages linked to your channels. Then you can use those details to sign in on the appropriate apps.
I am still trying to figure out how to switch channels in this app.
NO REVENUE DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Please don't review, if you even don't read the description. Lots of people rate this app as 1 star because there is no revenue data in this app. I mentioned this in the description (NOTE 5). I understand your need, but please show your understanding to a developer. If this app is not what you want, please uninstall. I didn't lie in the description, I just tried to deliver as much as I am capable of. Thank you.)
Check the analytics data of your YouTube Channel on your Android device.
The analytics data includes: Views, Uniques, Likes, Dislikes, Shares, Comments, Favorites Added, Favorites Removed, Subscribers Gained, Subscribers Lost, Minutes Watched, Average View Duration, Annotation Click Through Rate, Annotation Close Rate, Average View Percentage, and they are grouped by Daily and Monthly. (Most 3 recent available).
1. It is a FREE app, and it uses the free Google API, therefore, it has limit API calls everyday. It may reaches the limit some time during a day.
2. You need Google Play Service on your Android device to run this app.
3. It use your phone's account manager, and auth by Google, so it is safe!
4. It has Ads to support the development.
5. Earnings (revenue) data is NOT available in this API, it may be available in the future. Check back.
6. There is a 1 or 2 days delay on the data API.
6. It is just a version ONE app, so it has very limited functions. I will spend more time depends on the feedback of my lovely users. Please give feedback by leaving comments.
Add Group by Country
Redesign the user interface. Better time and metric selector.
More time selections.
Bug fix. More types of chart.
Add the line and bar chart for the last 30 days and the last 12 months. Please see the screen shots.