Action Tracker HOS
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Fleet Complete’s Action Tracker HOS fully automates Hours of Service and Driver’s Vehicle Inspection activities, and replaces time-consuming manual paperwork with a tablet-based digital logbook.
The application automatically logs driver hours and calculates driver availability, ensuring easier HOS compliance. Drivers can view their available hours, manage their duty status and complete vehicle inspection reports, all on their tablet. Switching to Action Tracker HOS will reduce the chance for logging errors, and save time previously spent recording, calculating, and managing driving availability via paper-based logs.
Action Tracker HOS uses GPS and engine data as key components in ensuring HOS accuracy and compliance. The application will connect wirelessly from the tablet to the Fleet Complete Fleet Tracker device (MGS100, MGS200 or MGS500) via Bluetooth. Once connected, the HOS application will automatically log activity on the tablet and transmit a copy to Fleet Complete. All current and historic log data will be available 24/7 for reporting and analysis via Fleet Complete.
Action Tracker HOS is 100% compliant with all FMCSA and DOT requirements, and already supports upcoming US FMCSA July 2013 rule changes. All of our HOS rule tables are configurable rule to make adapting to future rule updates simple and easy.
To use Action Tracker HOS as an electronic log book, you’ll need the following:
- Android tablet (OS v2.3.3 or newer)
- Action Tracker HOS application
- Internet connectivity on the tablet, either using a cellular data plan on the tablet, or a Wi-Fi connection via an MGS500 equipped with a Wi-Fi accessory
- Fleet Complete Fleet Tracker MGS device and JBox connected to the vehicle ECM
- PC (to provide editing and reporting capabilities)
- Fleet Complete subscription
To learn more about Fleet Complete and Action Tracker HOS solutions, reach out to your AT&T representative in the US, or your TELUS representative in Canada.
Benefits for Drivers
- Easy to use interface for truck & bus drivers based on paper log books
- Calculates Available Drive Time automatically
- Includes Cross-border: Canada to US and back
- And Cross-state: Intrastate Rules to Interstate Rules and vice versa
- Automatically changes duty status changes based on vehicle motion
- Provides warnings to drivers when approaching an out of Available Drive Time state
- Supports ‘Slip Seating’
- Includes a Roadside Inspection mode, secured with the driver’s PIN
- Automated Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)
- DVIR signature capture
Benefits for Managers (provided via the Fleet Complete platform)
- Real-time HOS status of all drivers
- Real-time HOS violations reporting
- Review & edit individual driver logs to reduce paperwork
- Historic electronic log records to make audits easier
- Able to print, email or save log reports in variety of formats (PDF, HTML, Excel)
Full HOS Regulatory Compliance
- 60-7 rule, 70-8 rule and other intrastate rule sets
- 16-hour "Big Day"
- Canadian and US Oilfield Exemptions
- 5th log line for Off-Duty (Waiting at Well Site)
- Salesperson exemptions
- US and Canadian Inspection rules 396.11 and NSC 13
- Property and Passenger Carrying (Truck Driver and Motor Coach) rules
- FMCSA 395.15 and SOR-2005-313 part 83
- Canadian Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 Logs
- EOBR rules
Tags: hos tracker, hoshrtrackercoza, accuracy of fleet complete mgs100, reviews electronic driver logs tablet, action traker hos log in.
Recently changed in this version