Arrivo Brisbane SEQ Lite
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Arrivo Brisbane SEQ is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on TransLink's transport network in Brisbane and South East Queensland.
BUSES, TRAINS & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to TransLink's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
• Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
• Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
• View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
• Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
• View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Brisbane and South East Queensland (SEQ).
• View Trip details.
• All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
• Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
• Note: all times displayed are local Brisbane times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Brisbane today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
Keywords: Bus, Train, Ferry, Brisbane, South East Queensland, SEQ, TransLink, Timetable, Location, Map, Stop, Arrival, Departure, Trip, Route, Favourite, Schedule, Commuting, Commute, Travel
* Automatic timetable updates when on WiFi (configurable in Arrivo Settings menu)
* 12h or 24h time formatting (configuration as from system wide setting)
* minor bug fixes