Automotive Non-Structural Analysis - Runs on all Phones & Tablets
By Mandy Concepcion
This book covers the basics and other more advanced concepts on automotive non-structural analysis. It is a great help if you're also trying to pass the ASE non-structural-analysis exam. On the other hand it prepares you with the needed knowledge to perform this kind of work. Great care was given to present the information in a non-cluttered pictorial format so as not to bore you with minutiae. Use this book as a stepping stone into the world of automotive body preparation, if you're a DIY mechanic, if you just want to know about the process or to pass the ASE exam, enjoy.
Table of Contents:
* - Surface body preparation/ Why is Auto Part Removal Important?
* - Removing Automotive Paint
* - Applying Automotive Primer
* - Outer body paneling repair work
* - Auto Paint Prep Sanding
* - Metal finishing and body filling
* - Auto Paint Prep Sanding on Existing Paint Surfaces
* - Outer Body Paneling Repair Work/ Panel Replacement
* - Metal-body Repairs and Techniques
* - Body Filler Phase
* - Using a Stud Welder and Slide Hammer for Body Repair
* - Automotive Plastic Parts Repair
* - Glass and windshield replacement and repair
About ASE Certification
We at Automotive Diagnostics and Publishing promote the ASE Certification program and encourage all beginning and advanced technicians alike to participate and get certified. We are not directly affiliated with ASE. ASE Automotive Technician Certifications are recognized throughout the United States by almost all county and state agencies as meeting the requirements to be considered an automotive technician. Many organizations and repair facilities nationwide have ASE Certification as mandatory for their technicians as part of their business model.
It’s one thing to just show up for work; it is quite another to take control of your career, and get recognition for the knowledge and skills you’ve developed over the years. That’s what ASE certification is all about: helping you tell customers, employers, and other people about what you know. After all, being an automotive technician is not just turning wrenches. Your years of hard work show that you’ve gone the extra mile, and put in the time and effort to learn your trade. Your ASE certification patch is proof of it. Get certified now."
Tags: automotive nonstructrual , automotive non-structural repair