1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Exotime
Things you can do with BrisDroid:
* See exactly where every stop is using Google Maps
* Receive a notification when your stop is approaching
* Use the same journey planner you're already familiar with
* Use your current location to find the closest stop near you
* Use addresses taken straight from your contacts
* Save and load your favourite locations with ease
* Get direct links to useful pages on the TransLink website
* Works similar to Google Transit, but for public transport in Brisbane!
We're constantly striving to make BrisDroid bigger, better and easier to use: if you have any feedback what-so-ever, including bug reports or feature requests, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrisDroid uses a number of a different sources for stop location information, including the following:
* Bus stops: http://data.brisbane.qld.gov.au/index.php/dataset/bus-stops/
* Ferry terminals: http://data.brisbane.qld.gov.au/index.php/dataset/ferry-terminals/
Our data is not always 100% accurate: if you come across a stop that's in the wrong location or missing entirely, feel free to let us know by either reporting it in-app or sending us an email.
* Added handling of a few edge cases on TransLink's side
* Added fare / service types in Journey Planner Options
* Walking steps are now displayed in the journey selection
* Added Share button in the map viewer
* Fixed a few force close issues
* Minor UI tweaks
We've also made a number of server-side changes over the past few months which did not require client updates. This includes bringing intermediate stops back and adding new stops to the database.