Find the best bicycle route in the Capital Region of Denmark with the CykelPlanen route planner. The app is specialized to cyclists and it knows where you are allowed to bike. Furthermore it can find the fastest shortcuts in Copenhagen.
CykelPlanen is the Capital Region of Denmarks mobile route planner for everyone using a bike.
The app also has a function “Less Biking” which guides you to the nearest train station if your bike breaks down or the route is too long.
• Get directions as your ride with GPS turn-by-turn navigation (requires a phone holder).
• Avoid bumpy rides – route suggestions will try to avoid cobblestones.
• Less Biking – guides you to the nearest train station if your bike breaks down or the route is too long.
• Will suggest pushing your bicycle when it makes sense, e.g. on one-way streets.
• Login and save your favorite places, so you can quickly find your way to them later.
• Bicycle map that shows cobblestones and bicycle barriers.
• Search for addresses, cafés, places, etc.
• Uses data from the crown sourced OpenStreetMap (OSM) project, which is continuously updated.
• Green Routes and Cycle Super Highways are prioritized.