To activate the detext safe driving app, visit http://www.detext.com to register a new device. Detext is FREE for a single device subscription.
The app currently supports devices in the US and Canada, support for devices in other locations is coming soon.
Avoid driver distractions by automatically restricting phone calls, texts and app use whenever a phone is in motion with detext. Set up alerts to get instant notifications whenever the driver is speeding or disables the detext app on their phones.
detext is a free safe driving mobile app that automatically activates to protect your family from distracted driving.
- Block ALL text messages
- Prevent phone calls
- Stop app activity when in motion
- Eliminate mobile phone access when the driver is in motion
- Keep track their safe driving history with a weekly Safe Driver Scorecard report
- Change app setting from any remote location
- Intelligent GPS & velocity algorithms
- Detect that the phone is in motion and automatically activate the app
Automatically disable their mobile phone distractions whenever your family gets behind the wheel with detext, a free, safe driving mobile app, brought to you by SpectorSoft.
75% of teens admit to texting while driving
5 seconds is the average time texting takes your eyes off the road
23X more likely to get into an accident when a driver is texting
HOW IT WORKS
Utilizing the smartphone’s own GPS system and advanced velocity algorithms, the detext app actually knows when your family member is in a moving vehicle and the app is automatically activated.
When activated, the detext app automatically restricts: phone calls, text messaging, web browsing and other app activity that may distract a driver. Individual restriction levels and notification settings are customizable for each device, from the detext’s web dashboard.
CONTROL DISTRACTED DRIVING FROM ANYWHERE
Review their safe driving history and track the phone's locations from the convenient, web-based detext dashboard. Administrators can manage the real-time driver alerts, SMS or email, they receive from detext.
**Note - The detext app sends automated text messages when the phone is in motion. Standard carrier messaging rates apply!
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH DETEXT
1) Register for a Detext Account - Create a new account at http://www.detext.com and register the phone number of the driver you want to Detext
2) Download the Detext Companion App - Once the driver's device is added, a text message will be sent to their phone with a link and instructions on how to download the detext app. Download & install the app onto the driver's mobile phone.
3) Login & Configure Device Settings - Log into your new detext account and configure the restriction levels, "Safe Contact List," and the SMS/email alerts you want to receive from the app.
4) Customize - Change the speeding and safe driving alerts you receive from the detext app on their device. Adjust restriction levels and allow passenger access via the detext.com web dashboard.
KWs: texting and driving app, safe driving app, free safe driving apps, track a phone, detext, text blocker, teen driving app, family locator, text blocking app, phone locator, gps locator, cell phone tracker, track a phone, find a child, student driver app, phone blocker, kids driving app, text blocker, prevent texting and driving, driving app
Tags: screenshots for safe driving using mobile phones in , detext app review , detext , drivong apps for canada