5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nicholas Olesak
Keep track of your vehicles' gas mileage and fuel expenses with EasyMPG. All you need to do is put in a few pieces of information when you put gas in your vehicle - EasyMPG will do the rest! It will calculate your gas mileage, save your fuel expenses, show you estimated costs, and even look up addresses for you and tell you how much it will cost to drive there! It is easy to use and provides a ton of useful information. See below to check out the full list of features.
How It Works:
EasyMPG only needs three pieces of information every time you get gas: the price per gallon, the total cost, and your vehicle's odometer. When you fill your tank completely, it tells you the gas mileage that your vehicle got since the last full fill-up. It also calculates the overall average gas mileage for your vehicle. If you don't always fill your tank completely - no problem! Just mark the fill-up as "partial" and it will wait and include the info in your next complete fill-up gas mileage calculation.
NOTE: The MPG rating for your vehicle can only be calculated when you perform a complete fillup.
----------------- Full List of Features -----------------
* Keep fuel logs for multiple vehicles
* Keeps a digital record of your vehicles' gas expenses, mileage, and odometer
* Quick-and-easy way to add a new fill-up - only 3 numbers!
* Also lets you include fill-up memo
* Save an unlimited number of fill-ups
* Not required to fill tank every time
* Provides estimated costs for each day, week, month, and year
* Provides estimated miles for each day, week, month, and year
* Has an awesome Trip Cost Calculator (uses Google Directions and your vehicles mpg rating to estimate the cost to drive from one address to another)
* Does all of the calculating for you with no room for error
* Can import and export your data
* Easy-to-use user interface
* No advertisements!
* Ability to contact the developer and suggest new features
Reasons for Special Permissions:
* Network and Data is required only for the Trip Cost Calculator. It is used to get the driving distance between the specified addresses from Google Directions. The data usage is very minimal, and can be avoided by manually entering the driving distance.
* SD Storage is required for the exportation of data
We just added an awesome Trip Cost Calculator! Just enter a starting address and a destination, and it will estimate how much the trip will cost you using the driving distance and your vehicles mpg rating! It also allows for splitting costs between multiple people and round-trip calculations!