FahrPlaner now combines timetable information and mobile ticket sales in one app.
Mobile tickets are now available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN). Register once and buy your mobile tickets easily from the connection search or through the "Tickets" menu.
The app offers the following features:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables for all buses and trams in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock, train information is available for all of Germany.
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections. That means you can see if your train, bus or tram is estimated to be on time.
Real-time information is available for the following carriers:
Outside the Lower Saxony transport association real-time information is also available for Autokraft, the Hamburger Hochbahn (U-Bahn / metro), regional busses in Braunschweig and the trams and ferries in Rostock.
• Departure and arrival tables for stops and railway stations, with additional station information within the VBN.
• Price information for certain transport associations (Bremen/Northern Saxony, Osnabrück, Hanover, Nienburg and Rostock). Within VBN mobile tickets are now also available.
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access.
• Access an overview of the stations and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location, also available as an augmented reality function.
• Scheduled and real-time information for your favourite connections and stations with widgets directly at your start screen.
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app will access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
The right to access "photos and media" is used to save information on your device: downloading scheduled and real-time information and saving offline timetables.
The access to the camera is used for the augmented reality feature allowing you to see stations and departures in you vicinity directly at your camera screen.
Based on your location the app will show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
These access rights will not be used for any other purpose. More information is available at our website.
VBN is working continuously on the further improvement of our app, and we are looking forward to receiving your suggestions and opinions. You can help improve our services to you! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
The VBN app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.
Tags: vbn , vbn fahrplaner apk , qrcode vbn bremen , fahrplaner vbn apk , vbn verbindung abonnieren , vbn apk , fahrplaner die vbnapp , mytraq , fahrplaner apk vbn verkehrsverbund brem